insurance is a legal agreement between you and the
Insurance Company to secure your Family's future in
case of your untimely demise. It provides with a
pre-determined amount to the beneficiary during the
contract period. The primary purpose of Life
Insurance is the protection of your entire family in
case of your death. Now a day's Life insurance also
acts as a tool to plan effectively about your future
Savings, your child's education needs etc. So apart
from covering your life, it is an effective tool to
augment your wealth
There are a lot of insurance companies one can choose from. It is important to suit a plan and company that best serves your individual need.
Benefits of Life Insurance
• Protection Financial interests of one's family remain protected from circumstances such as loss of income due to critical illness or death of the policyholder
• Savings & Investments Strong inbuilt wealth creation proposition
• Retirement Security & Financial independence to fulfil post retirement needs
• Child Meet your Child's future financial needs
Life insurance is the only investment option that offers specific products tailormade for different life stages. It thus ensures that the benefits offered to the customer reflect the needs of the customer at that particular life stage, and hence ensures that the financial goals of that life stage are met.
The life insurance premiums is primarily based on following factors-
• Age & health of the policyholder.
• Term of the policy.
• Amount assured
- HOMEit is home
- ABOUT USwho we are
- SERVICESit is services
- KNOW ABOUT ALL PAGESabout pages
- TESTIMONIALScontact us
- EMI CALCULATORcontact us
- ENQUIRYcontact us
- CONTACTcontact us