Your car is a high value asset and a highly valued
possession. It is but natural that you insure it.
Motor insurance protects you and your vehicle -
against losses caused due to fire, theft, explosion,
burglary, riots, strikes, earthquakes, flood,
cyclones, accidents, malicious acts and terrorist
activities , and damage caused by your vehicle to
another person or property (Third Party Liability)
Need for motor insurance?
• It is mandatory by law under the Motor Vehicle Act
• Your car is one of your most valued possessions
• Passengers in your car are mostly your near and dear ones
• Accident, theft, damage and third party liability can arise unexpectedly
What are the exclusions under the policy?
The following are the specific exclusions under the policy:-
• Wear and tear, Depreciation or any consequential loss
• Fire & Explosion - Mechanical/ electrical breakdown
• Deliberate accidental loss
• Any contractual liability
• Riot & Strike - Damage caused by a person driving the car without a valid license
• Malicious Act - Damage caused by a person driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Burglary, housebreaking/ Theft
• Other exclusions as per the policy terms and conditions